Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Keating splits up with wife Yvonne

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Didn't look too upset lastnight in London did he? Tosser looks as smug as ever.
    article-0-0A0E2877000005DC-420_468x775.jpg

The auld combover is looking good in that pic...its become a bit detached from his pate though..there mustve been a high wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Degsy wrote: »
    The auld combover is looking good in that pic...its become a bit detached from his pate though..there mustve been a high wind.
    he's going for the jedward look:D

casio4 wrote: »
    he's going for the jedward look:D

Who's tha fat heap on the right of the pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Blake fielder Civil......really let himself go hasn't he

Amy should have worn heels then she wouldn't have to stand on her tippy toes:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Didn't look too upset lastnight in London did he? Tosser looks as smug as ever.
    article-0-0A0E2877000005DC-420_468x775.jpg

There's d*ckface Keating putting his career and "public image" aka MASSIVE EGO ahead of his long suffering wife and kids yet again.

He's a 2 faced little p*ick - he talked loads of s*it about Amy Winehouse not so long ago in an interview (i don't know what granted him that honour, was he trying to say his music is better than hers? HA) and now look at him sleazing in for the photo opportunity.

****Blood boiling*****!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 HipLady

must b hard tho as every time he goes near his house the paparazzi r there following his every move.i wouldnt wish that on any one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

ah comon! there is nothing wrong with that photo

If he's so desperately trying to fix his marriage what is he doing partying in London?!!

The most hilarious thing is that he was voted eight best Celebrity Dad of the Year in the UK yesterday!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

If he's so desperately trying to fix his marriage what is he doing partying in London?!!

The most hilarious thing is that he was voted eight best Celebrity Dad of the Year in the UK yesterday!! :rolleyes:
    So he should stop earning money to save his marraige?

So he should stop earning money to save his marraige?
    Partying isn't earning money. If he had a concert or tv appearance to do fair enough but this was just a party. I'm sure it wasn't that necessary to be seen at it. He's acting like nothings wrong and I presume he's gotten away with the cheating and she's taken him back, he wouldn't be out like that looking happy as Larry if she hadn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jeez, this has been the best 9 months ever for Ronan. His best bud, Steo dies and then his marriage breaks up, and we haven't seen as much press and publicity for the guy ever. He must think it's christmas every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

walshb wrote: »
    Jeez, this has been the best 9 months ever for Ronan. His best bud, Steo dies and then his marriage breaks up, and we haven't seen as much press and publicity for the guy ever. He must think it's christmas every day.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We know him so well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Partying isn't earning money. If he had a concert or tv appearance to do fair enough but this was just a party. I'm sure it wasn't that necessary to be seen at it. He's acting like nothings wrong and I presume he's gotten away with the cheating and she's taken him back, he wouldn't be out like that looking happy as Larry if she hadn't.

maybe hes networking? he may need the extra cash now. loads of people thought he was a twerp before this anyway. whatever he does people will hate on him anyway.

maybe hes networking? he may need the extra cash now. loads of people thought he was a twerp before this anyway. whatever he does people will hate on him anyway.

He'll never make cash again.
    Like Robbie Williams,he was the most-hated i a bad band,went solo with limited success and finally had the public turn against him for being an obnoxious,self-centered little tosser.
    He can "network" all he likes but his earning days are over.

Like Robbie Williams,he was the most-hated i a bad band,went solo with limited success and finally had the public turn against him for being an obnoxious,self-centered little tosser.
    what about his new job in Australia on their X factor? he's getting paid for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

You are wrong about the limited success!!

as much as i hate that music, he has probably had a more successful career than most irish "real" bands.

http://www.rickastley.co.uk
    has anyone heard rick astleys new song? sounds very like Ronan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

deelite wrote: »
    Having read today's coverage of the split I find myself really supporting Yvonne. She didn't wait for his "we can work on this" etc., she got rid straight away. When Beckham had his alledged affair - his wife came out looking stupid and needy. If the Keatings get back together she is coming out of it looking like "Dont mess with me". She's coming across as a very strong woman (even though she might be dying inside) - she's a good role model in my view -fair play to her.

would you blame her? her career was over if she hadn't David around to live off his name and lets face it...there weren't much of a queue to take his place, rich and famous or not.

EDIT: I think Yvonnes 'intercounty' days are over but fair play to her for going down with dignity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Begrudgery is live and well in our great country, we did vote Bertie in didn't we!

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    http://www.rickastley.co.uk
    has anyone heard rick astleys new song? sounds very like Ronan

Ha ha is good old Rick is nicking tunes again so? (See 56 seconds in)

very good i like it, Marvin Astley in that clip:D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

He wasn't partying he was working. He was hosting the leaving do for the head of Universal UK alongside Girls Aloud's Kimberly Walsh. If you saw the pictures that were taken of him leaving the event he looked terrible, certainly no smiles there.

Jayme101 wrote: »
    leaving the event he looked terrible, certainly no smiles there.

His combover came loose during the night and he had to run home to glue it down.

Any update on these two? Are things all rosy in the garden again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Any update on these two? Are things all rosy in the garden again?

Was that garden ever rosy? That was more a business arrangement than a marriage, just like many celeb marriages are.

walshb wrote: »
    Was that garden ever rosy? That was more a business arrangement than a marriage, just like many celeb marriages are.

Do you really think some celeb marriages are business arrangements? Really? I'm cynical but I'm not that cynical :)

so what about Katie Price (Jordan) and her new husband? thats all publicity and definitely a business arrangement

• Do you really think some celeb marriages are business arrangements? Really? I'm cynical but I'm not that cynical :)

Most definitely. You don't even need to be cynical to see that.

• Advertisement

[quote=[Deleted User];66675850]Most definitely. You don't even need to be cynical to see that.[/QUOTE]

How can you have kids with someone and it be a business arrangement though? I don't think Ronan Keating's was like that. Could be wrong but I doubt it?
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Advertisement