Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3-v-XBox (Indepth analysis of both)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Flame on!

Regardless of how in-depth and comprehensive the above is (and i play on watching/reading it), threads like these inevitably turn into flame wars between fanboys. At the end of the day, i own both, enjoy both, and both are my favourites at different times depending on what games are currently out. I have a preference, but thats simply down to which controller i prefer.

Seriously in-depth article though, and will be a good watch in work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Fiar enough but i just thought people would be interested to see, And if you watch the videos it all comes down to what you want from your console. There is no winner!!!

Both are surprisingly very different!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Hogzy wrote: »
    Fiar enough but i just thought people would be interested to see, And if you watch the videos it all comes down to what you want from your console. There is no winner!!!

Both are surprising very different!!!

This is good for people on the fence about what console to buy, unfortunately for you most people on these boards will have one or the other and are gonna be pretty passionate about which they think is better and why.
    This thread can really only go one way no matter how good your intentions were

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Interesting looking videos. I'll leave this open for now, but the first sniff of flaming, and I'm locking it (these threads usually end in tears, so I'm expecting it). :)

Mr E wrote: »
    Interesting looking videos. I'll leave this open for now, but the first sniff of flaming, and I'm locking it (these threads usually end in tears, so I'm expecting it). :)

Maybe if it was locked and stikied in the Xbox and PS3 forums. They really do make an interesting watch. A 12th video is going to be released giving a conclusion but TBH people can make their own conclusions based on the vids!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Seen these vids ages ago, very well done a very deep. The differences between the graphics chips was good, always wondered about the differences you see in some games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

Wow I had no idea Part 11 was out - it didn't show up in my subscriptions on youtube!

LP from Technobuffalo is a legend. Very interesting and in depth analysis and I would encourage all gamers to watch them.

Thanks in part to him, I bought a PS3 with the top exclusives a few months back. Great purchase and gives me more choices alongside my Xbox 360.

Elessar wrote: »
    Wow I had no idea Part 11 was out - it didn't show up in my subscriptions on youtube!

Yeah they release them about a month earlier on Technobuffalo than they do on youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Mr E wrote: »

Don't punish the thread because of a few muppets. Ban them and remove their crap instead of just locking the thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They're both ****e compared to the Dreamcast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

They're both ****e compared to the Dreamcast.
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

I've only watched the CPU one, but the lack of precision with language and a few other things gnawed at me.

Advertisement