Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get the best Valet for car

• 20-05-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Sosa

Just bought a second car for and it needs a good full valet.

Wheres the best value and results in the city ?

-Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Had our recently purchased 2nd hand car done in the place on the waterside. Think it was €69 for the full works. Car was sparkling afterwards inside and out. One tip, leave the car mats as they wash them. I stupidly took them out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

City Square are very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Mammy Ziedth goes to city square,

She raves about them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Sosa

thanks...i went into the waterside this afternoon.
    very professional set up and i must say a very good job done.
    All for €68...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭amybabes

Sosa wrote: »
    All for €68...

jeepers. Shocking prices, im living in sydney the last year and no joking get mine done in the industrial estate where i work for $25 bucks - full valet inside and out. Always tip the guys about another tenner......which still only adds up to about E20!
    Don't think i'd afford the luxury at home, any my little brother's now 18 so doubt throwing him a fiver to do it will work anymore!!

• Advertisement

amybabes wrote: »
    jeepers. Shocking prices, im living in sydney the last year and no joking get mine done in the industrial estate where i work for $25 bucks - full valet inside and out. Always tip the guys about another tenner......which still only adds up to about E20!
    Don't think i'd afford the luxury at home, any my little brother's now 18 so doubt throwing him a fiver to do it will work anymore!!

It thought that was ok tbh...just shows how you get used to being ripped off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

Sosa wrote: »
    All for €68...

where exactly is this place exactly? i need mine done soon

tc2010 wrote: »
    where exactly is this place exactly? i need mine done soon

where h and h motors was ( the renault garage )
    the road between dignity and the courthouse

Yea Bright valeting are very good, much better than the city square place. Got a good few cars done there

Advertisement