Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill pay smart €30

Options
  • 20-05-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question: Does anybody know if the 200 minutes and texts on the Meteor Bill Pay Smart 30 plan are any network or just Meteor to Meteor?

Have my eye on a HTC desire with them, but want to make sure I know the full details before I Switch.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

just a quick addition... there have been alot of problems with the HTC (it may be the Hero rather than the desire) specifically with the Meteor network (where other networks work fine) in dublin.
    Might be worth while double checking it with someone else who might have one where you will be using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

got HTC HD2 here and no problems :) nor i heard of any one having problems with HTC's on meteor...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I have had a few problems... at the moment I have no connection to the network (yes this very second since about 1pm) - I always leave my data on and apparently that knocks you off the network. Problem with HTC and meteor according to meteor when I called. It is the cheapest bill but I would not go with them again if I had the choice - not for a smartphone anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

The issue only exists on the hero. The Desire works perfectly on meteor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Thanks for clearing that up.

Can't wait for payday now.

Gonna download the android Sdk tonight(I'm a developer btw):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

why would you leave data on all the time? that just kills your battery life :)

i only got the Data Connection on when i need it. and its nice and speedy

Advertisement