Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time laps tilt and shift...

• 20-05-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Just seen this posted on After hours its amazing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

That looks awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭PabD

http://tiltshiftmaker.com/

Someone posted this before, I think it was in relation to the same video.

Not bad for messing around with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

That was posted a few times before, great video though. Here's another similar v good one (also posted before)....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

foto joe wrote: »
    That was posted a few times before, great video though. Here's another similar v good one (also posted before)....

Hope that guy that fell in was alright... brilliant though, i hope it was a coincidence ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Thanks for posting that Joe. Loved watching it

• Advertisement

It was a training exercise. I think it was done as to raise aware or fundraise for the rescue service.
    This is a personal project that would not have been possible without the support of the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service. Thanks to the entire team for their generous access during training exercises and patrols this Summer. Since the Service began in 1973, it has carried out more than 21,000 missions ranging from urgent patient transfers to dangerous search and rescue missions.

The Service depends entirely on the generous support of sponsors and the community to stay flying. Donations can be made here:
    lifesaver.org.au/funding_challenge/donate.html

This film is 100% 'real', but there are some new techniques for me here, such as using time lapse to create the illusion of forward movement for the helicopter ocean scenes. These flight sequences would not be possible without the skill and patience of Chief Pilot Peter Yates. Thanks also to Trevor Cracknell (for getting wet!) and Family.

Few more here: http://vimeo.com/channels/keithloutitssydney

(Much prefer vimeo now that google have wrecked youtube with ads!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

101001 wrote: »
    Hope that guy that fell in was alright... brilliant though, i hope it was a coincidence ;)

it was a promo for the coast guard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement