Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JML Shoes Under in Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robbeardsley

Dunnes seem to get a lot of JML stuff in stock

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Debenhams has a JML section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

My better half works for Dunnes and came home with one of those a few weeks back so I assume they have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

CoalBucket wrote: »
    My better half works for Dunnes and came home with one of those a few weeks back so I assume they have them

Do you mind me asking which Dunnes? And does she know it they have any left? I've looked in a few & they've sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking which Dunnes? And does she know it they have any left? I've looked in a few & they've sold out.

Believe it or not depite the fact that we live in Cork, she works in Tipperary ! Ingenius management structure from Dunnes :)

What you can do though is go to the customer service in your local Dunnes and they can check all the stores for the product and they can reserve it for you in that store.

• Advertisement
Advertisement