Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being a vendor at Oxegen

Options
  • 20-05-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to find more information about being a vendor/setting up a stall at Oxegen but I haven't found much on the website or googling it.
    Can anybody point me in the right direction??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

your best bet would be to contact mcd. They have a contact form on their website www.mcd.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Contact Oxegen directly. It's all on their website:

http://2010.oxegen.ie/info/faq/
    Click into the Food & Drink section.
    How do I go about setting up a food stall at OXEGEN?

If you wish to be a food vendor at OXEGEN, please contact us here with the following information:
    Trading history, description of product, experience, size of unit, details of insurance including health & safety certificate from your local EHO office.

It then directs you to this form:

http://2010.oxegen.ie/info/contact-form/catering/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

prob a bit late for this year - those slots get taken fairly fast (and its normally the same people as last year)

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

Thanks for the replies. I had seen that catering form, the thing is I don't want to do food, just sell goods. I can't seem to find the place for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

EI111 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. I had seen that catering form, the thing is I don't want to do food, just sell goods. I can't seem to find the place for that.

I'd just fill out the form and ignore catering requirements, just mention explicitly you wanted to sell goods

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement