Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken input on Macbook

Options
  • 20-05-2010 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

The input for recording and what not on my Macbook is ****ed. Its the one beside the earphones input, and its the exact same size.

Anyone know a fix for it? Or if i can assign the headphone input to do the job instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Probably better to ask on the Mac forum; though, from my experience, when something goes wrong with an Apple, it usually involves returning it to them so they can fix it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

yeah request the tread to be move to the apple forum, but if its not cover by warranty you sould be in trouble as everything apple related is expensive (Fixing and buying)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I only left this here in case anyone roaming these halls could come up with some shiny pearls of wisdom, but it turns out that moving the thread would be pointless, as the OP kindly posted clones of it everywhere... :rolleyes:

Advertisement