Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet - Recommendations?

Options
  • 20-05-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good valeting service in the Louth area?

And not your best buddy :p - there are so many ppl offering valeting services atm...

Im looking for my car to get a full valet (interior, exterior, windows, alloys etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

There's a guy at the back of the Newry road service station (across from the Lisdoo), from what I've heard he does a very good job and isn't too expensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

hellboy99 wrote: »
    There's a guy at the back of the Newry road service station (across from the Lisdoo), from what I've heard he does a very good job and isn't too expensive either.

Ye I've heard he is very good off someone from work but he isnt supposed to be good with deadlines and getting things done on time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Mobile Valet Dundalk do an amazing job - they even call out to your house/work and are priced reasonably

http://www.facebook.com/mobilevalet?ref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

Robbie McCabe in McCabe's Garage Ardee did a brilliant job! Very professional and he wil pick up the car and drop it back. €50 was well worth it! Not sure if he still operates from the garage but I know he still does them cause he stuck a flyer through my letter box last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

Robbie McCabe in McCabe's Garage Ardee did a brilliant job! Very professional and he wil pick up the car and drop it back. €50 was well worth it! Not sure if he still operates from the garage but I know he still does them cause he stuck a flyer through my letter box last week!

He operates from John McCabe motors, irish st, Ardee

He is brilliant!! Really good and the pick up/drop off is really good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

If your still interested in this I'm available, drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Gonna bump this. Anyone recommend a decent valet in Dundalk area? Would €100 for full valet be the norm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

hellboy99 wrote: »

Just to bump this again, I need a good valet on the motor. I'll drop in and see if that bloke is still at it but anybody offering anything new preferably mobile or take away and is Robbie McCabe still doing it?

Thanks.

Advertisement