Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedtime Clothes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Mainly just boxer shorts , nudey when it's really warm and white cotten vests / tops for the extra warm in winter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Bollock naked, even if I go to bed with something on I'll wake up naked.
    People really don't appreciate that when you're staying in a hostel and your covers fall off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Depends who's with me, alone, t-shirt and boxers. With comapny, latex, leather, nipple clamps, gas mask, the usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Socks, jocks and a light t-shirt...

Don't like wearing socks to the pit but can't sleep w/o them unless pist..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Birthday suit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

I'm afraid to sleep naked incase someone breaks in or there's a house fire and I have to fun around confused and naked

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm always warm but find it a bit weird sleeping totally naked so just boxers for me... On a long haul flight many moons ago (pre 9/11) I was half asleep and apparently was trying to take my clothes off so i could sleep properly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Chastity Belt.

I'm saving myself for that special someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Chastity Belt.

I'm saving myself for that special someone.

How you doin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

If I am alone I wear bed clothes but if I am sharing my bed I am usually naked unless I am teasing them a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Gotta love onesies ;)

I usually sleep in underwear and a guys t-shirt, nice and comfy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Does it make me a bad person that I am visualising every female poster who said the sleep topless and knickers?

It would have been even better if the said Panties....say panties....panties......Mmmmmm...panties.......

[cough]

Oh yeah. Boxers for me Winter or Summer. Who are the people wearing pyjamas at any time of the year? Poor students who can't afford a high tog duvet or central heating??

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

To the Sleeping forum.
    Yes we have one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    In the nudey. Though if there are other people staying over I have to put something on when I go to bed because sometimes I sleep bed-hop.

Im ...um..lokced out!Yes locked out, thats it!
    Can i sleep in your house?

I woke up in the hotel room after a work xmas party stark naked. The guy I was sharing a room with was in his bed asleep so I quickly looked for my boxers.... Nowhere to be found. I have no idea where or when I took them off but at some point I was naked.

Some people said they saw a pair of black boxers at the stairs at reception, I can only assume they were mine. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Either in my boxers or in the buff.
    Usually sleep with the boxers on and then a t-shirt if I'm cold, which is very rarely.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

My sister usually sleeps in just her knickers.

A few years ago we were in a hotel in Paris, and she woke up to find she'd sleepwalked into the corridor and shut the door behind her - so she was stuck there in just a little pair of lacy French knickers. She tried banging on the door so her boyfriend would let her back in, then realised she was at the wrong door! When she found the right door, she couldn't wake him up because there had been much drinkage earlier in the evening, and he was conked out.

I was on a different floor of the hotel with my boyfriend (who she didn't know terribly well), so she didn't want to go down to us because a) she was mostly naked and someone might see her and b) she was afraid he would open the door instead of me!

Eventually she found a phone in the corridor, and rang the bedroom, thankfully her boyfriend woke up and was able to let her back in.

We had a good giggle about it at breakfast the next morning though! :D

NothingMan wrote: »
    I woke up in the hotel room after a work xmas party stark naked. The guy I was sharing a room with was in his bed asleep so I quickly looked for my boxers.... Nowhere to be found. I have no idea where or when I took them off but at some point I was naked.

Some people said they saw a pair of black boxers at the stairs at reception, I can only assume they were mine. :o

any difficulty sitting down to go with this loss of memory?

Fishie wrote: »
    My sister usually sleeps in just her knickers.

A few years ago we were in a hotel in Paris, and she woke up to find she'd sleepwalked into the corridor and shut the door behind her - so she was stuck there in just a little pair of lacy French knickers. She tried banging on the door so her boyfriend would let her back in, then realised she was at the wrong door! When she found the right door, she couldn't wake him up because there had been much drinkage earlier in the evening, and he was conked out.

I was on a different floor of the hotel with my boyfriend (who she didn't know terribly well), so she didn't want to go down to us because a) she was mostly naked and someone might see her and b) she was afraid he would open the door instead of me!

Eventually she found a phone in the corridor, and rang the bedroom, thankfully her boyfriend woke up and was able to let her back in.

We had a good giggle about it at breakfast the next morning though! :D
    dam! I worked nights in hotels and its allllllwwwayyyss men that come down to reception bollock naked having slept walked.
    Met them in the lobby, in the lifts, in the corridors, wearing nothing or just a vest.
    pouts.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

In the nip.

Why wear extra clothes in bed? Are the bed-clothes not enough??

phill106 wrote: »
    any difficulty sitting down to go with this loss of memory?

Not to mention the grassy knees and elbows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I prefer naked but it can lead to unwanted surprises for other people! When I had just moved into my apartment, I was not used to sharing with people so I forgot myself and wandered off to the bathroom with the main man swinging in the breeze. Cue awkward moment in the hall as my new female housemate was heading to bed with a mug of hot chocolate....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I sleep naked, but it does worry me sometimes, because years ago I teenage friend of the family was feeling unwell and went to bed early, sleeping naked as she always did. Shortly afterwards, while there were kids playing outside and a couple of neighbours standing out watching the kids, she sleepwalked downstairs and out into the street, naked. Her mum had to run out to lead her back to bed. Practically the whole street saw.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nothing or a tshirt

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sheeplover

I sleep with my pyjama :D

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Ms.Odgeynist

I usually sleep in a pair of my gf's knickers. Weird I know but very comfortable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I usually sleep in a pair of my gf's knickers. Weird I know but very comfortable

Kinky!

i sleep with pyjamas on. there is nothing better than putting on pyjamas after a hard days work and its cold outside. in the summertime when its warm i like sleeping on top of the duve so pyjamas keep me warm.

A long tee.

C'est tout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Just the knicks, and occasionally a t shirt...

Advertisement