Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exam results Date?

• 20-05-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea when the exam results are going up and will it be like previous years? Haven't heard anything this year as of yet and they usually give a bit of notice!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

17th june far as i know prob be online as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Psycopat1

Yeah i heard ppl mention the 17th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Thats beacause they saw it on this thread :)

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Thats beacause they saw it on this thread :)

In places besides this thread :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

The results are actually out on the 18th :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

RealistSpy wrote: »
    The results are actually out on the 18th :)

According to our diary/handbook it is the 17th

According to the website:

Results will be available on the itcarlow.ie website on Thursday June 18th at 2.00 p.m.
    You will receive an e-mail soon on your Institute e-mail address giving you a user name and password to use to access your exam results on itcarlow.ie
    All result letters will be sent in the post by 5th July 2009.

Looking forward to results, it's the only year I'm not worried I've failed something :)

Psycopat1 wrote: »

Results will be available on the itcarlow.ie website on Thursday June 18th at 2.00 p.m.
    You will receive an e-mail soon on your Institute e-mail address giving you a user name and password to use to access your exam results on itcarlow.ie

Looking forward to results, it's the only year I'm not worried I've failed something :)

Thanks for that. I suppose the website is more up to date than the handbook!

Have you any idea when the repeats are usually? I want to book a holiday in August but don't want to book it suring the repeats just in case I have to repeat!
    Thanks

If you need to repeat exams in the Autumn:
    The Entry Form will be enclosed with your result letter.
    You must return your repeat entry form and fee to the examination office by July 15th.
    Exams are due to commence on Monday August 24th .

If you need to repeat exams in the Autumn:
    The Entry Form will be enclosed with your result letter.
    You must return your repeat entry form and fee to the examination office by July 15th.
    Exams are due to commence on Monday August 24th .

Wow ok thanks a million!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

Eh I was looking for this years results date, that is the 2009 results page! Lol it's the 17th of June on the academic calender so I'll go by that thanks for your help

Advertisement