Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Feud??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

I don't know if it's a feud as such in the sense of lets say what we hear of feuds with the Dundons etc.

I haven't heard much about it anyway. I did hear that there were several groups trying to sell drugs in the greater Cork city area but I don't know in what sense they are in competition.

In fairness anyone who knows the ins and outs of it wouldn't be inclined to post it up on boards.ie, I would like to think so anyway given the sensitivities.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

RoverJames wrote: »
    In fairness anyone who knows the ins and outs of it wouldn't be inclined to post it up on boards.ie, I would like to think so anyway given the sensitivities.

Oh ya I know, I'm just throwing out there the small bit that I know which is less than nothing I freely admit.

Advertisement