Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Vouchers/ Ferry Question

Options
  • 20-05-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is possible to use tesco clubcard vouchers issued to several different people to book a return trip with irish Ferries or Stena.
    from what i can see a person sends off their clubcard vouchers and then receives back vouchers for the specific company that they want to travel with.
    Then when booking the trip itself the voucher serial numbers are entered during the online booking process.
    So, Can I ask various relatives to send their Tesco vouchers off and get back Ferry company vouchers which they then give to me and i use them when booking.
    I know that the Tesco vouchers can only be used by the person whose name is on them, but if i am only entering serial numbers online when making the actual booking will there be a problem ?
    Thanks, john.

Advertisement