Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vetting Forms

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭pma1983

This was the response I got from vetting when I asked for confirmation of receipt of my forms and timescales......

Vetting takes at least 8 weeks and we have a large number still to process, I am unable to confirm receipt of your form as they are not all on the system yet and time does not permit us to check manually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Thanks for posting that PMA - folks this just reinforces what I have already said , if you want confirmation of receipt of vetting forms spend the few quid and use recorded delivery , well worth the peace of mind IMO.

8 weeks for vetting ? Now that is what I call optimism :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

pma1983 wrote: »
    This was the response I got from vetting when I asked for confirmation of receipt of my forms and timescales......

Vetting takes at least 8 weeks and we have a large number still to process, I am unable to confirm receipt of your form as they are not all on the system yet and time does not permit us to check manually.
    was that from the garda vetting?or a non southern vetting process if you dont mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭pma1983

non southern vetting

triple-M wrote: »
    was that from the garda vetting?or a non southern vetting process if you dont mind me asking?

I have heard of heaps of cases of folks who have lived in N.I. their whole life and were waiting 8 -12 months and even longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mal85

im currently hitting the gym like a mad man 5 times a week to get in shape for the medical, so im in no hurry :P, never thought i would hear myself say that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭1986j

Do you think that those who have already passed vetting in previous campaigns, that their vetting etc will take a shorter time that myself for example who is at this stage for the first time.

I have a massive family but have lived in Belfast all my life.

Apparently it makes scud all difference if you've been vetted before - they start it all over again I believe.

Advertisement