Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Cream van in Galway

Options
  • 20-05-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Anybody had a number for somebody who runs an ice cream van in Galway. We want to organise ice cream for everybody in the company tomorrow afternoon but cannot find any contact details.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

There's a new ice-cream shop beside Coco in salthill that seem to specialize in all sorts of different ice cream. They might be able to sort you out!
    Can't find a number for them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

The crowd in Galway are called Americano ice cream but cant find a contact number anywhere but did see a job ad on fas before and think the e-mail was americanoicecream(at)gmail(dot)com.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There's a guy who does Newcastle-Westside-Rahoon-Taylors Hill (and possibly over to Knocknacarra). The sun is beating down, and I don't hear him in the distance, but when it's raining I do. Don't have a number for him, but it might be worth driving up Bishop O'Donnell Rd later, he may be based around Glen Dara.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 heinze

Hi kaskade,
    Try this guy anthony,+353 86 <PM for number>, he is based in limerick but he gave me a number for a gary in galway that looks after vans in the city. of course i deleted his number only last week,when i thought i wouldnt need it again!

I called him last august and got a van in galway for 2 hours for a mates birthday. 100 euro for all the ice cream we could eat.

http://www.lavitaicecream.com/icecreamcontact.html

hope it helps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

does anyone know anyone wanting to sell there ice cream van?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 donalgeraghty

Hi came accross a website called whitby morrison based in uk,heres a link to there second hand vans,
    http://www.whitbymorrison.com/Information/Used-Vans-For-Sale.php

hope this helps,let me know how you get on,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Hi came accross a website called whitby morrison based in uk,heres a link to there second hand vans,
    http://www.whitbymorrison.com/Information/Used-Vans-For-Sale.php

hope this helps,let me know how you get on,

He wants to rent a van to give out ice cream for his company, not to buy one for himself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok the event is over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement