Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springer Pup

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

leave the girl alone people.....she gave her reasons and obviously has the dogs best interest at heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Hi op is she registered. Where did you get her from? and what was her past breeding like. Any chance of a pic. Reason i ask is if she came from a good hunting stock.? ya might get one or to interested in her as a gundog depending on back round she still a pup and should be great to train at 9 months.

O and buy the way fair play to you for being honest and saying you cant look after it. Better than being un-loved and thrown in the back garden. And left to look at four walls all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

elius wrote: »
    Hi op is she registered. Where did you get her from? and what was her past breeding like. Any chance of a pic. Reason i ask is if she came from a good hunting stock.? ya might get one or to interested in her as a gundog depending on back round she still a pup and should be great to train at 9 months.

O and buy the way fair play to you for being honest and saying you cant look after it. Better than being un-loved and thrown in the back garden. And left to look at four walls all day

A man in the For Sale wanted section of shooting was looking for a springer i think. Have a look

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Dusty87 wrote: »
    A man in the For Sale wanted section of shooting was looking for a springer i think. Have a look
    Chances are she would be gun shy at this stage as OP points out is a nervous dog.

Springers are great dogs though and my mothers is 12 and still full of life. He gets taken out chasing after a ball twice a day - he loves this and I take him for a walk after work. OP if someone's want to take him you really need to stress how full of energy of they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

mcfcgirl wrote: »
    Hi

We are looking for a new home for our 9 month old springer spaniel pup. Shes a lovely happy little dog. We just dont have the space for her and my husband has started working really long hours, and there are other genuine reasons.

Ideally we would like her to go to a kind and caring home, that has a big garden and she will be walked daily.

Any chance of a picture of the dog ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement