Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gamertag -> Email address

• 20-05-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭

I have an existing gamertag; Perrin76. I'm looking to try to log into XBox.com, but I can't remember which of my many email addresses I've used with it when registering. On the XBox page, you can prompt for password for an existing email address, but no way to know what email address you used with a gamertag; or if you haven't used one, to register a new one against it.

Anyone know how to do this? Hope it's clear from how I've described it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

1 - Turn on your Xbox.
    2 - Press the Xbox Guide Button (the middle ball thing)
    3 - Go across to Settings
    4 - Select Account Management
    5 - You will then be a new menu system which has many options
    6 - Select Windows Live ID.
    7 - It will then show you the current email address assigned to your GamerTag.

Hope this helps!

Also, if you wish to change your Windows Live ID (i.e the email address you use to login at www.xbox.com) you can do this as well on the same page. All you need to do is set up another Windows Live account and then select 'Change Windows Live ID' from the same area I just directed you to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Bugger. My XBox is away with MS getting fixed, so I was hoping that I'd be able to try this online or something.

It's no big deal, as the 360 should be back soon. Cheers.

Advertisement