Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil gaiman to write a Dr Who episode

• 20-05-2010 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

103129500-b10fc12658d872d84909a2e99281c51f.4bf54b07-scaled.jpg

Hopefully he can give it a kick up the arse, cos I've not bee impressed so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Three months late Thaed ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055822362

Although I disagree with it needing a kick up that backside, it's been much better than I expected it to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Thaedydal wrote: »
    103129500-b10fc12658d872d84909a2e99281c51f.4bf54b07-scaled.jpg

Hopefully he can give it a kick up the arse, cos I've not bee impressed so far.

OK you are now officially weird.
    This series is a hell of a lot better than the last series tripe

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sorry Thaed I'm with everyone else.

The worst this series has presented so far is better than average for the last couple years.

But yeah I can't wait to see Gaiman doing Dr Who. Stunt writing ftw (we have Richard Curtis this year).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

The new series has managed to convert a few of my previously uninterested friends into Doctor Who obsessives, so it can't be all that bad! Personally I love it, Matt Smith is terrific as the Doctor, and he works amazingly well with Karen Gillan. It's thoroughly enjoyable stuff, and I can't wait to see what Gaiman will do with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Gah the pic went missing out of the first post it's of neil gaiman holding the script and of Moffat.

103129500.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1274555146&Signature=C0KXm39dzPaet75ui21cCXWZbLU%3D

And I have been offically 'werid' for years :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

I hadn't heard that! Yay! First heard of gaiman when i read 'good omens' but have read some more since...can't wait to see what he comes up with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

I love reading Gaiman's novels. He's a literary genius.

Of course, one of the main characters in Gaiman's Sandman series is The Dream King. Now I wonder, will this have anything to do with last week's episode Amy's Choice when a mysterious character appeared to be controlling dreams??

Doctor Who and Sandman together as one. Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

PyFNA.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

glad to see an actual script there, was dissapointed when Stephen Frys one failed to materialise. maybe one day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

glad to see an actual script there, was dissapointed when Stephen Frys one failed to materialise. maybe one day.

Stephen Fry wrote his but Russel T Davies said it was 'too complex' and said he's use it in the next season but he never did. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Any chance Moffat might be brave enough to show Mr Fry's work beside his own?

Advertisement