Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert economics

Options
  • 20-05-2010 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i was just wondering what the subject is like...i didnt do business for the junior cert but am thinking of doing economics for the leaving. any thoughts? compared to other subjects how hard is it, and is it all learning or do u have to know what exactly what everything is about and is there any pre exam work like a project or anything? thanks...:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moved from Musicals - this is probably the forum it was meant for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

If you knuckle down and do the work, its a very interesting subject and fairly easy to do well in.

If you get sidetracked and let it speed up then yuo'll be in trouble, especially with micro. The diagrams can look insanely hard at first but once the work is done you'll have no problems. Macro is fairly easy and more common sense for the best part. Listening to the news helped me a lot with macro I found.

Basically, ask yourself if you are honestly willing to do good hard work in it...if yes, then good luck, if not, then don't expect high grades in it.

Advertisement