Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callebaut chocolate Supplier in Ireland

Options
  • 20-05-2010 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭

I am looking for Callebaut chocolate - a fantastic Belgian Chocolate http://www.callebaut.com/uken/183
    Does anyone know a supplier in Ireland?

My Google & Bing searches have returned inconclusive

thanks,
    Lucylu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

These guys are supposed to be suppliers: http://www.griffinfoods.ie/ourblog/2010/03/08/4-bcallebaut.html

I don't see any Callebaut to buy on their site though. It might be worth phoning them.

I don't have any experience with these people, I just found them on a Google search.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Purely Chocolate in Meath; ask for Gerry.

Cakebox in Dun Laoghaire also stock it, if you're looking for smaller amounts (1-2.5kg bags.)

Callebaut run courses too, they're running an "Introduction to Chocolate" in D.I.T. mid-June. It's not cheap, but it is very good. I've done it myself; you do learn a lot, and get to take home what you make :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Thanks for your help :-)

That Introduction to Chocolate course looks great - pity there is a waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

If it's close enough to where you're based, Leonidas belgian chocolate shop on Oliver Plunkett Street still supply it (AFAIK - I've been out of Cork for a few months).

Mmm, it's many a batch of chocolate brownies that I 've baked with Callebut, must make them again soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

There's a Leonidas in Hibernian mall off Dawson-street in Dublin too...

• Advertisement
Advertisement