Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever fancied someone purely based on their posts/threads?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Since there is no shameless disgusting flirtacious forum that you all have access to I am going to go with 2 things, just so as you know.
    1. You all disgust me.
    2. This thread will soon be closed so it's time to whip out your collective privates in an attempt to beat the clock.

Am I invisible to you :mad:

/tissue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Am I invisible to you :mad:

/tissue

Mail that tissue to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I fancied WindSock after i read this post

You mean you don't anymore? YOU SICKO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Which one is she in that pic?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yessss. I got a mention. Finally that post has paid off!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Facekicker seems like someone you could bring home to meet your mother. :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I fancy everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Since there is no shameless disgusting flirtacious forum that you all have access to I am going to go with 2 things, just so as you know.
    1. You all disgust me.
    2. This thread will soon be closed so it's time to whip out your collective privates in an attempt to beat the clock.

Admit it you are closing it because you have yet to be mentioned...even after that photo! haha

Admit it you are closing it because you have yet to be mentioned...even after that photo! haha

In fairness, I wanted bollocko bad after that photo :o

• Advertisement

Admit it you are closing it because you have yet to be mentioned...because of that photo! haha

FYP

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ah go put on a dress. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

no

In fairness, I wanted bollocko bad after that photo :o

We all did! :o

Dr B ya sex-bomb!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Feckin' hell, how lonely are you?

Rumbled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

97% of People on Boards.ie identify themselves as being Men.

Regarding the 3% remaining who claim to be female - you're advised to adopt a sceptical stance.

- The ~1% of actual Females on here are likely to have more issues than their post counts - Otherwise they'd be queuing at a till somewhere, baking etc.

That said this Photo from the last Boards Beers is worth a look for anyone who is curious as to what a mixed group of typical Boards.ies looks like when they are out on the absolute lash.

Fago! wrote: »
    We all did! :o

Dr B ya sex-bomb!

So it's not pronounced Fay-go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Raiser wrote: »
    97% of People on Boards.ie identify themselves as being Men.

Regarding the 3% remaining who claim to be female - you're advised to adopt a sceptical stance.

- The ~1% of actual Females on here are likely to have more issues than their post counts - Otherwise they'd be queuing at a till somewhere, baking etc.

That said this Photo from the last Boards Beers is worth a look for anyone who is curious as to what a mixed group of typical Boards.ies looks like when they are out on the absolute lash.

Sure if it makes them feel better about themselves, let them type on.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

Yep Yep! Im that much of a loser!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Yeah sure Dudess

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

New spiritual home!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hi Guys! Welcome!

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again...

Ilovetarandtarlovesme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

This thread is going to become a bit of a one trick pony me thinks.

We all fancy Tar.

I love myself every day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

I love myself every day

/is jealous.

I one day aspire to be loved by Tar.

Yes, definitely in that way.

I love you all every day. It's a sticky religion

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

pppppppuh........pppplllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeeexcussssssssssssssee...............thhhhhhhhhhhhhe ssssssshhhhhhhakkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy tttttttyyyyyyyypppppinggggggggggg.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i love Tar based on her sig, which is every post - WIN!

i love you for other things as well tar ;)

• Advertisement

/gathers minions

Advertisement