Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else notice this ?

Options
  • 20-05-2010 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

recently ive seen more and more people wearing spurs jerseys .
    is it just me ?
    usually id see one the odd day but just the one !
    today i seen 5 in like an hour :)
    i dont know why but it brightens up my day

just wanted to throw a question out here aswell

do any of you have any spurs tattoos and if so do you regret them at all ?
    my brother said if spurs finish in the top 4 he'd pay for a tattoo which im pretty happy with but id like some opinions first
    i have an idea what il get already

nice one lads enjoy the sun while it lasts :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I'm wearing my Spurs jersey more than I ever did these days,we can wear it with a bit of pride now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Emoran wrote: »
    recently ive seen more and more people wearing spurs jerseys .
    is it just me ?
    usually id see one the odd day but just the one !
    today i seen 5 in like an hour :)
    i dont know why but it brightens up my day

just wanted to throw a question out here aswell

do any of you have any spurs tattoos and if so do you regret them at all ?
    my brother said if spurs finish in the top 4 he'd pay for a tattoo which im pretty happy with but id like some opinions first
    i have an idea what il get already

nice one lads enjoy the sun while it lasts :)

I think there was always a good Spurs contingent in Ireland, maybe they are just starting to show it now following events at Eastlands ;)

As for tattoos , I do have a couple but not Spurs ones, you do see some HUGE spurs ones on fellas over at the lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DJ Defoe

I have 2 Spurs Tattoos. I have the crest on my left breast as per the shirt and i also have THFC in italic down my right forearm. I would never regret getting either of them cos i love my Spurs :D

Picture066-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

Well my gf went into Lifestyle last summer to buy me the new shirt for my birthday and was told "Spurs aren't popular enough so we don't stock them". So I assume there'll be plenty on sale this summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hearvee wrote: »
    Well my gf went into Lifestyle last summer to buy me the new shirt for my birthday and was told "Spurs aren't popular enough so we don't stock them". So I assume there'll be plenty on sale this summer!

Really I'm in Galway and elverys ran out of jerseys before I got there so had to order more in they probably ordered small numbers though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

I've the latest Spurs crest tattooed on my left leg... very proud of it!!

Got 'Auder Est Facere' tattooed on my right leg 5 years ago and then they went and changed the crest the following year and it had no text underneath the cockrell... Went out the following year to try and get it lasered off and gave up after 5 sessions cos it wasn't fading at all!!

I'll wait till a newer, more reliable tattoo removal process comes on the market!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

just seems to be more fans around these days:)

like when my brother said it to me a few months back i thought it was just pub talk but it makes sense really . dont think id have any regrets just wanted some opinions really !

planning on getting the latest cockrel with T.H.F.C in caligraphy writing ive drawn it all out but i havent a scanner but it looks good might get it on my chest or the side of my stomach.
    hope to get it within the month !

any idea when the new jersey is for sale ? looks well wonder what the away & third choice will look like !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Jayo11780 wrote: »

Got 'Auder Est Facere' tattooed on my right leg 5 years ago and then they went and changed the crest the following year and it had no text underneath the cockrell... Went out the following year to try and get it lasered off and gave up after 5 sessions cos it wasn't fading at all!!

I'll wait till a newer, more reliable tattoo removal process comes on the market!:)

Why would you try remove it ? It's a snapshot in time and a part of our history that can be held onto. It's not like a tattoo of Sol Cambpell that would need to have a limb amputated if the lasering did not work ! no shame in the motto IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Jayo11780 wrote: »

I'd be more worried about adding the 'e' to the end of 'Auder' tbh!!

Advertisement