Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Terry In New Affair Shocker!

• 20-05-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭

Bet you thought it was John again! :p

Must be in the genes

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/05/20/john-terry-s-brother-paul-is-having-an-affair-with-team-mate-s-girlfriend-115875-22270690/

John Terry's brother Paul is having an affair with team-mate’s girlfriend

john-and-paul-terry-pic-webb-paul-sunday-mirror-848799777.jpg
    For years Paul Terry has been firmly in his brother’s shadow.

As John Terry has tasted fame and fortune with Chelsea and England, elder brother Paul has carved out a more modest football career in the lower leagues.

But now he can finally claim to be the equal of his kid brother – after bedding a team-mate’s girlfriend.

Paul, 31, has been having a fling with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden and Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts.

Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers, Northants. A source said: “Lindsey came out and told Dale what had been happening. He was horrified.

“Dale rang Paul and he denied everything but he’s admitted to other players that he’s been sleeping with her.”

Heartbroken Dale, 24, said yesterday: “It’s true, she told me she’d been seeing Paul.

“We’ve split up. I’m trying to get my head around it all, it’s only just happened. I’m a bit messed up.

“It is bad enough she’s done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear.” The revelation has also stunned players and staff at the Conference side.

Not least because of the way it mirrors John’s alleged affair with Vanessa Perroncel, ex-girlfriend of the double-winning star’s England colleague Wayne Bridge – although this week she denied they were anything other than friends.

And it has plunged Rushden and Diamonds into crisis, with players calling for divorced Paul, 31, to be sacked.

Dale is refusing to play alongside Paul next season – just as Bridge refused to line up with John for England.

The source added: “The players have all sided with Dale and are calling themselves Team Roberts.

“It’s so similar to the John Terry and Wayne Bridge scenario it’s ridiculous.

“The players are really p****d off with Paul for doing this to a teammate. There’s no way they will be able to play in the same team.”

It is believed Paul got to know secretary Lindsey after Dale let him stay the night at their home last year when he was injured.

Dale’s angry dad George, 62, said: “Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock.”

Vanessa, 33, said her relationship with Terry was “a friendship” not an affair. He was axed as England skipper in the row.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭beardo81

Didn't their father get done for cocaine dealing not so long ago too? Seems like the scumbag gene is strong in the Terry family....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

In fairness, who cares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This forum is becoming like The Sun sadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,682 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lovely family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

RasTa wrote: »
    In fairness, who cares.

You cared enough to click in and post....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Ferdinand thinks he's in the mafia if you believe what you read, in fairness who gives a flying ****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Lol a ginger version of Terry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You cared enough to click in and post....

Well I do care enough to point it out, couldn't give a flying f*ck about some nobody footballer who only makes the story because he is related to Terry.

Maybe we should set up a gossip thread for the housewifes on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

His family is the definition of dysfunctional. The mom shoplifts, the Dad has a fondness for the Coke that you don't drink and now his brother.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It was sad at first, now it's funny

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,014 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well I do care enough to point it out, couldn't give a flying f*ck about some nobody footballer who only makes the story because he is related to Terry.

QFT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

OOOOHHHHH , brave one Rasta. If I were a housewife I might be offended by that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,618 ✭✭✭✭CSF

How that chap even got a girl is beyond me, never mind someone elses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

cant believe i read that article... one observation though and speaking as a fellow ginger... Dale Roberts missus must've been a hound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

FearDark wrote: »
    Lol a ginger version of Terry.

Terrys chocolate Orange.....sorry :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

This story is unbelievable.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Haha, looks like Mrs. Terry senior was sleeping around too. No way those two have the same father!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Well at least he gets to step out of his brothers shadow for his 15 mins of fame.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Haha, looks like Mrs. Terry senior was sleeping around too. No way those two have the same father!

Huh? They're the spit of one another apart from the height and hair colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,835 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They look nothing a like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They look nothing a like

Don't go there!

Advertisement