Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Mountains Social Group!

Options
  • 20-05-2010 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm a member of the newly established Dublin Mountains Macra,
    and I thought I would let the good people of boards know that we exist :)

Dublin Mountains Macra is open to people from all backgrounds and interests, from 17 to 35. We are hoping to do loads of different activites, such as drama, debating, tag rugby, gaa, weekends away to all the Macra weekends such as Queen of the land to name just one! It's a great chance to meet new people and do new things. We are open to anyone in the surrounding areas, not just the Mountains, So if you're living in Firhouse or Stepaside you are welcome!

We are holding our first event, Table Quiz & Karaoke night in St. Anne's GAA Club in Bothernabreena tomorrow night, starting at 8pm. If you're interested in joining come along, or PM me!:D Our club email address is dublinmountainsmacra@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Raspberries

I'm going to ignore the previous statement :p

Table quiz was good craic on friday night, we will hopefully have some more stuff on in the next few weeks so as I said in my last post if anyone is interested give me a shout! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

I'm going to ignore the previous statement :p

Table quiz was good craic on friday night, we will hopefully have some more stuff on in the next few weeks so as I said in my last post if anyone is interested give me a shout! :D

I'm too old to join, ageism is what it is:D

Advertisement