Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouzouki Lessons wanted

Options
  • 20-05-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there,
    looking for a few bouzouki lessons, I`ve played guitar for ten years so I have a good musical knowledge just want to improve as a trad player, if anyone can help me out that would be great, willing to pay of course for a good teacher or trade for guitar lessons?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Where do you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tradbacking

Hi, I have been teaching Irish Bouzouki Lessons for 6 years now and can send you the right way. You should be flying in no time since you have the strumming arm from your guitar experience. If you are interested please text or call 086 0628646.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 blacksheepboy

Hey Daisy Steiner
    I`m living in Dublin city centre pretty much but could travel

hey trad backer I`ll give ye a bell in the next couple of days?
    where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pipeline3

Hi,
    I am in city centre and could give bouzouki and banjo lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tradbacking

I'm based in Bray, very near the Main Street. you can email me at tradbacking@gmail.com too if suits. All the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 DETEC

Hi are you still giving bouzouki lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DETEC

are you giving bouzouki lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tarbolton

Hi Detec

Where are you living. Ceoltóirí Chluain Tarbh do bouzouki classes. We are in Marino Mart on Dublin's northside if that's any good.
    See www/cluaintarbh.net/classes.htm

Advertisement