Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bistro Bianconi Sligo

Options
  • 20-05-2010 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I was stuck between posting this in the Food&Drink Forum, or the Sligo forum, but felt maybe people from Sligo would have more of an idea on what I wanted to ask.

I saw that the Bistro have a sign up on their window with a few new pizza's on it. I was walking past so wasn't able to really get a good look of what they were, (I think one was called La Vincenzo) and when I got home I could find nothing online about them aswell as in their menu's they are handing out.

Has anyone tried any of the new pizza's? Does anyone even know what they are like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

I think that some of them are ones that were previously only available in the restaurant?
    Had some Bistro pizza last night at a friend's house, and they were talking about the new pizzas on the menu and saying they weren't *quite* new, as they'd had them before. Maybe give the Bistro a ring and ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I wanted to give them a buzz and ask them but I didn't actually want to order, so I didn't really know what they would have made of me ringing, have them recite the ingredients to the pizza's and then hang up :P I guess I''ll have to go down and take a picture of the page with my mobile and find out myself! They don't have them on their take away menu's which I found strange.. I guess it's not been updated is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Ahh I'd say they'd be grand, if you say you'd seen the sign in the window & were just curious, they probably wouldn't be too bad. :)
    It's odd they've not updated the site though...!

itac wrote: »
    Ahh I'd say they'd be grand, if you say you'd seen the sign in the window & were just curious, they probably wouldn't be too bad. :)
    It's odd they've not updated the site though...!

Yeah it is a bit strange alright, but so many places aren't bothered anymore! :(
    Also I get what your friend ment about the pizza's not exactly being 'new' but I've only eaten in once or twice so I'd not be too familiar with their in house pizza's. One features black pudding though! So I'm guessing maybe a breakfast style pizza? Sounds odd! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

received a flyer with the new pizzas on with the last delevery, will see if can dig it out

;)

• Advertisement

Thank you very much! Did you recieve it recently?
    I live 10 minutes walking distance from the town centre, so just wondering if you were closer in and the flyers were delivered to your area faster.

it was delevered with a pizza about a couple of weeks ago, tbh, very rarely remember them ever puting menus through the letter box, only ever got our menus with an order or from the resturant, and am only about a 10 to 15 min walk away

That's an odd one now, we always get the menu's through the door as well as a hefty load of coupons.. Maybe they give up when they come to your parts and don't send them through :P

Lornen wrote: »
    That's an odd one now, we always get the menu's through the door as well as a hefty load of coupons.. Maybe they give up when they come to your parts and don't send them through :P

we get the odd coupen but never a menu

:confused:

oh, couldn't find new pizza list

Advertisement