Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Attendants Aplication Letter help!

Options
  • 20-05-2010 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi!

we have to write a letter to apply for the position of exam attendants in our school for the leaving and junior cert!

i was just wondering if anybody could give me some help with writing it and what to say.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Well I did it and got it, basically wrote about positions of responsibility I'd had before - like I worked as a cinnire in a Gaeltacht. What work experience did you do in TY? You can manipulate whatever you did to make it sound like you learned skills necessary for exam attendance etc

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

We never had to do this :S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

zam wrote: »
    skills necessary for exam attendance

Tea-making being the numero uno:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

deemark wrote: »
    Tea-making being the numero uno :rolleyes:
    :D

And a sense of responsibility and the ability to sit quietly for long periods!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Add in about being reliable, trustworthy and patient and also being able to work well under stressful/tense environments, how you think you would benefit from the experience etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement