Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Baseballs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Daysha wrote: »
    Surprised there hasn't been a thread about them yet. They do 50's rock-and-roll remixes of modern pop songs and they're absolutely brilliant. They've been doing the rounds around Europe for a year or so but their debut album came out in the UK this week and went straight to no1 in the iTunes charts.

Some examples...

i feel violated after dat i think my ears are bleeding :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Daysha wrote: »
    Surprised there hasn't been a thread about them yet. They do 50's rock-and-roll remixes of modern pop songs and they're absolutely brilliant. They've been doing the rounds around Europe for a year or so but their debut album came out in the UK this week and went straight to no1 in the iTunes charts.

Some examples...

I like! Katy Perry ones are much better like that IMO!

Thanks Daysha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Not for me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

I saw an ad for this a couple of days ago and :eek: was the reaction it got. I don't really like the "songs in the style of ......." type bands. The Hot 'N' Cold cover is OK but that's an easy enough song to get right. I can't bring myself to check out Angels or I Don't Feel Like Dancing. It reminds me too much of things like Club Country Anthems.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Jeez they're dreadful......awful name too!:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement