Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia X10 - Problem with the web

Options
  • 20-05-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Bought an Xperia X10 about 6 weeks ago and I've found I'm using the web much more than I thought I would.

Problem: Out of the blue I'm getting the message below when I try to view a forum I've been able to view every day without problem 'til now.

"The requested page is too large for your phone"

No problem viewing any other sites. Any ideas? Perhaps I'm just not smart enough to own a smartphone... :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Bought an Xperia X10 about 6 weeks ago and I've found I'm using the web much more than I thought I would.

Problem: Out of the blue I'm getting the message below when I try to view a forum I've been able to view every day without problem 'til now.

"The requested page is too large for your phone"

No problem viewing any other sites. Any ideas? Perhaps I'm just not smart enough to own a smartphone... :o
    That is ....odd... What, ahem, forum is that?
    (mind you, I knew it was smart to return my X10 after 2 days. :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

strecker wrote: »
    That is ....odd... What, ahem, forum is that?
    (mind you, I knew it was smart to return my X10 after 2 days. :P )

biker.ie

It's not a site issue - was talking to a few other lads today and they've no problems viewing the site. I've no problems viewing, ahem, any other websites :D, just this one all of a sudden :confused:

Advertisement