Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED VS BLUE

• 20-05-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

just sticking this up as a discussion thread for the best halo machinima ( and best all round machinima) red vs blue.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

so what do ye all think of revelation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I dunno about Revelations, its too early into it. But I love the others. Watched most of most of Reconstruction, and all of Relocation again over the past week, one of my top series ever. But its so short though.

the cgi sections are pretty cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I'd rather not have the cgi bits. Half the fun was watching how they managed to pull a scene off using just the game. I do like RT Shorts though.

i know but they're not overdoing the cgi just bits here and there. there starting to go back to the comedy more as well which is great. since reconstruction its been getting a bit more serious every season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement