Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medicals

Options
  • 20-05-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

hey
    do you ever just have a feeling that there is something wrong with you but you cant explain it to anyone..i suffer from severe pains in one side of my face from time to time and nothing will get rid of them, i get bad pains in my joints, stomach cramps more than once a week and catch everything thats going... even had swine flu... does anyone know where you can just book yourself in for a full medical cos my doctor is useless and keeps telling me im fine..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gleoite82

hi ;)

Whitfield clinic in Waterford do a whole day of different tests etc and i think it costs about 500euro.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gleoite82

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

know of anywhere in dublin??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I'm pretty sure the mater private do this but their website seems to be down at the mo so can't check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭kangaroo

jenny4385 wrote: »
    hey
    do you ever just have a feeling that there is something wrong with you but you cant explain it to anyone..i suffer from severe pains in one side of my face from time to time and nothing will get rid of them, i get bad pains in my joints, stomach cramps more than once a week and catch everything thats going... even had swine flu... does anyone know where you can just book yourself in for a full medical cos my doctor is useless and keeps telling me im fine..
    An alternative approach might be to ask for a referral to a consultant physician, which is maybe a bit like a consultant GP - they know a bit about everything. If you have health insurance, they might take you in for testing. Or they might not.

You probably considered that, but just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

http://www.drummartinclinic.ie/unexplained_illnesses.html

Based in Goatstown (near Dundrum). I have heard he is very good but I have never been to him myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Advertisement