Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results: 2 June

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ha in my last college you wouldnt get them til about 4pm in the day, oh i better go see how I fared so! Or maybe I will just leave it to morning, clearly blackboard will be jammers now :pac:

Blackboard? I thought that we were meant to be looking at the SIS. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Blackboard? I thought that we were meant to be looking at the SIS. :o

It is SIS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Terrified.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Want results. Want Closure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I think they went up around 1.30 last time. This could be a long night...

• Advertisement

I can't handle the waiting anymore.

It's my final year and I'm worried I've failed one, so I'd have to go back next year for one fecking module and pay the ridiculous amount of money for registering too.

Please please please let me see a D...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Melia

Hurry up, UCD... I've been awake for over 50 hours and I just want to sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

ok im not a full time UCD student can someone tell me what SIS is? Is that blackboard? Coz I just checked and theres nothing there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Frisbee wrote: »
    I can't handle the waiting anymore.

It's my final year and I'm worried I've failed one, so I'd have to go back next year for one fecking module and pay the ridiculous amount of money for registering too.

Please please please let me see a D...

That's exactly the boat I'm in.
    I don't care if it's an E(C) even, I'd be devastated if my plans were scuppered for 1 module.

I think they went up around 1.30 last time. This could be a long night...

I'm watching some David Attenborough to kill the time.

His voice is very calming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

ok im not a full time UCD student can someone tell me what SIS is? Is that blackboard? Coz I just checked and theres nothing there?

www.ucd.ie/stuweb

put in student number and password (password is prob your date of birth in ddmmyy), then go to 'information for students' and you'll see it there.

Click here and log in with your student number and PIN. Then click 'Information for students' near the top, then 'Student Records', then 'View your Examination Results'.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Log on to

https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage

enter your username and password and u will find your results somewhere there (whenever they are available)

:eek::eek:

If you log onto UCD connect click on the tab Student Life. From there you will be able to enter the Student Information System. Once you log onto SIS (for it's my CAO number and DOB), click on the Information for Students tab. Then the Student Records option and then exam results. :)

oh think i will give up soon, eyes are closing here :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Aaarghh!!

whats the bets "they" are sitting back and laughing at this - and wont press that "realease" button until the afternoon! just for the fun of it.............:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

It was around 01:30 at christmas, i'm going to wait up until at least then

Blah. Nothing.

mumtoe&e wrote: »
    whats the bets "they" are sitting back and laughing at this - and wont press that "realease" button until the afternoon! just for the fun of it.............:p

I was just thinking that...

I wonder if they're all sitting around UCD HQ casually, having a drink and watching TV, relaxing... just waiting to push that button until we almost reach riot level.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

Anyone know why they take down the previous years results to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Just watched [Rec] and scared the shit outta myself to pass some time.

Don't know why I'm staying up for the results though because I'm dreading them big time. Will not be fun.

Jello wrote: »

Great movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CocoMolby

Don't know why I'm staying up for the results though because I'm dreading them big time. Will not be fun.

Because, its like a car crash that you know is going to happen but can't stop, you have to know

It's a bit of a russian roulette all right, I won't get any sleep if I bomb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 eesp

Still nothing! :(

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    It's a bit of a russian roulette all right, I won't get any sleep if I bomb.

maybe you should get some sleep while ya can so :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

Put it on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CocoMolby

God damn it UCD. We pay you enough money, you could at least put up the results on the right date. (I know it says no later than 5pm), but still, midnight would be nice!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

A-, A-, B+, B, D-.

One of those is not like the other. :pac:

Advertisement