Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Holy Communion

Options
  • 20-05-2010 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hope this is the right forum..

Was wondering does anyone know where I could buy a First Holy Communion cake decoration, for a boy? I'd need it by saturday so the internet is not an option. I've tried a few shops in the Blanchardstown centre but no luck so far.

Thanks x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

What kind of decoration are you looking for? Some bakeries might sell you some of the little plastic things they use...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Was wondering does anyone know where I could buy a First Holy Communion cake decoration, for a boy? I'd need it by saturday so the internet is not an option. I've tried a few shops in the Blanchardstown centre but no luck so far.

Thanks x

You might get more help in the D15 forum as the people there are more familiar with the shops in the area.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=993

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Thanks x

I saw in Mannings Bakery that they put the rosary beads on top of the cake to decorate it for a communion.

I have never seen any specifically communion cake decorations. What are you thinking of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Kindle Mont.

Thanks everyone,

I decided in the end to make a chalice and host out of sugar icing so that worked perfectly!

Thanks again for the replies :)

Advertisement