Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urgent! Charm bracelet in Brown Thomas?? Please read!

• 20-05-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi Girls,
    I need your help on this one...I need to get the other half a present tomorrow..I remember she oncew pointed out a silver charm bracelet that we saw someone wearing...I know she mentioned apparently are for sale in Brown Thomas...

I have seen lots of girls wearing them lately so they are fairly popular...I would know it if i saw it straight away but have no idea what it is or called...

Its a charm bracelet that is all silver...

Anyone know what im talking about and can give me a link or more info on...

I know this may sound very general but I would think they are very popular now so most girls know of them...

Comments

It's going to be one of a few

1. Links
    2. Pandora
    3. Tiffany's
    4. Thomas Sabo
    5. Pay more attention in future :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

Yup the links 'sweetie' bracelet and the pandora one were the first that sprung to mind. Rocks sells both of them, if you're sure you'll recognise it when you see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

Thanks guys...im trying to think hard now but the links sweetie does look familiar...

However, it just doesnt look exactly right...

I know its one of the very popular ones anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

A lot of girls I know (inc me) have a Tiffany's one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I have a Pandora. Its not as "girlie" as the others, purely because i like jewellery that you can wear everyday and its not "blingy"!

Links is lovely,but expensive same as Tiffanys and i hate really expensive jewellery because i always lose it. What does your girlfriend wear normally?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

I'd say it's Links, there's a lot of it around at the minute. Pandora isn't as noticeable for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I have a Swarovski charm bracelet, think there is a shop in Dundrum centre, not sure about BT but I doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,966 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Links one - lots of rings right? Like this right??
    Links_Love_Charm_Bracelet.jpg

Personally I think you'd be better off getting her something that all of her friends don't already have but you'll know best.

Advertisement