Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone DSL Broadband Down Again

• 20-05-2010 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Yet again Vodafone Broadband is down. DSL syncs with exchange fine but won't authenticate. I am using the new vodafone user/pass. In all my years with BT I never had problems.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭miftha

Yup same in Swords.

Switched back to old username and password and hey presto!

Shower of *******!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Same in Newbridge - went down around 11.00pm. Flashing internet light, everything else ok. Still the same when I left the house this morning.

Pretty sure my password and username haven't changed though - where do I see the vodafone user pass? .

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DJLJ

<rant>I have just switched now to a different provider. Vodafone has been the worst service for broadband I have ever seen. Every single one at my workplace was with BT, 20+ of us. None had any problems for years. We all get switched to Vodafone and every single one of us had been disconnected for hours/days, getting connected with around 200k all on 7mb lines, terrible ping times, taking months to fix problems, just for them to return, being told your line doesn't allow BB, even though it was fine for years with BT etc. Now as the last of the 20+ people in our office, I've switched and I'll never, ever, recommend Vodafone BB to anyone. Worst I've heard about and ever been with. Never again </rant>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Yep ever since the change over they have been a joke! was about to replace modem last month and thankfully decided against it, as it came back the next day, and then went again today a week later :mad:

get your act together BT Vodafone its a joke, no good having fast BB without reliability

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 hillerbees

Living in Kilkenny City - was getting speeds of about 12MB download while with BT and also with Vodafone up to 3 weeks ago then suddenly down to less than 2MB. The techies are stumped and with the exception of one decent lad in there none of them seem to give a toss...being told that its a BT issue/line can't take more than 2MB. They have to the end of June to fix the problem or I'm off to sign up to UPC. A neighbour close to me has just signed up with Vodafone and hearing of my problem is nervous. Have a good mind to change over my mobile too in protest. Anyone else getting this sort of nonsense?...if so where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

hee hee heee

Im in the same boat the service is dreadful, ive four months left to run on my contact so ill have to sit tight till then, it's a joke really i cant use xbox live for four months now which is what i mostly use the internet for the lag is sooooo bad

Advertisement