Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying thing on fifa... how do I combat it?

Options
  • 21-05-2010 12:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Right so, im a decent fia player with about 5000 points but lately ive been getting alot of sad players who are leading with one or 2 goals and show boat alot and hold possession in their box, and generally just piss you off.

But today, a player, and im not even joking, he went 3-0 nil up really quick, before like the 20th min, and I noticed my formation was messed up, so i changed it and got 2 quick goals back. He then held possession in his half near his goal for the rest of the half.

I was like OK, he must be just wanting to get to half time or something. But then when the second half started he kicked it down to the keeper, and LITERALLY held possession for the whole half in his 20 yard box and around there.

I couldn't get near him or nothing, it was so frustating. I tried everything, like changing to all attack, high pressure etc. I couldnt get near him to change formation so couldnt get the ball, so Im wondering, does this every happen you, and if so how do you combat it?

Its probably the cheapest thing to do in fifa.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Not much you can do bar go all out attack - and control one of your midfielders to drop deep near the last line of defense / goalkeeper. Allow the forwards to apply pressure while you still control your midfielder and hope that you block off a pass or intercept it somehow.

Sometimes its near impossbile though as you said... Very frustrating :mad:

Advertisement