Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Summer Training

Options
  • 21-05-2010 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im a 2nd year student in DIT studying Bsc Business Information Systems. I am heading home to Sligo in the Summer and really need some lessons in Java during this time as i have a repeat in OOSD in august! Does anybody know of anywhere or anybody who would be able to facilitate me??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Try getting in touch with Sligo I.T, they might be able to point you in the direction of lecturers or students who have recently graduated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

A lot of computing graduates post here. It might also be worth posting under IT Sligo in the Education section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Will Donnelly

lippy88 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Im a 2nd year student in DIT studying Bsc Business Information Systems. I am heading home to Sligo in the Summer and really need some lessons in Java during this time as i have a repeat in OOSD in august! Does anybody know of anywhere or anybody who would be able to facilitate me??:)
    Hi, I heard itcoursesireland.com are running a summer bootcamp to cater for such students. I took a course with them recently in JAVA and it went very well. They have a sale on at present too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Two and half years later :rolleyes:

Advertisement