Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TicketMaster outlets around Limerick

Options
  • 21-05-2010 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

As far as I know Empire Music on O'Connell street is the only one at the moment... right?

Are there other outlets around that perhaps I don't know about because isn't Empire closing down...?

I figured this would concern those who, like me, don't have credit cards to order tickets online and whatnot. Withot Empire I'd be stumped as to where to but tickets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Empire is closed now, and it has turned into one of those euro/two euro shops. Passing by it during the week, I noticed a big TicketMaster sign still above the door, so I'm assuming that it may still be an outlet? It looked as if it had been left there on purpose, and not just a case of not taking it down yet, seeing as every trace of the empire shop fascia had been removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

I am so surprised. I knew they were clearing stock a while ago but I never wanted it to go hahaha. I will pop in there tomorrow and see of they know anything about it. In the meantime, are there any alternatives? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

there's empire music in town, they still sell tickets.
    and there's roxy in the crescent shopping centre they're the only two i know of..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

the shop that replaces empire music is owned or represented by ticket master. they will continue to sell tickets there. i didnt know that roxy has a ticketmaster outlet???

as far as i was aware empire was the only outlet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Icky Thump wrote: »
    the shop that replaces empire music is owned or represented by ticket master. they will continue to sell tickets there. i didnt know that roxy has a ticketmaster outlet???

as far as i was aware empire was the only outlet.

Nope Roxy is also an outlet got tickets from there recently

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

There is a hatch in the new Empire for ticketmaster sales.

Advertisement