Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattooist in Ireland

• 21-05-2010 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey im thinking of getting my first tattoo in Ireland.. I am however very picky of my tattooists and only get ink from the best.. as proper enthusiasts will understand.

I dont know many tattooists in ireland

so

Please can ye give me advice on who are the best tattooists in Ireland?

And if like there is anyone in Ireland that is like the absolutely/dont get tattooed by neone else if ur looking for for example font,tribal,polynesian ink?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Qmu5ix wrote: »
    Hey im thinking of getting my first tattoo in Ireland.. I am however very picky of my tattooists and only get ink from the best.. as proper enthusiasts will understand.

I dont know many tattooists in ireland

so

Please can ye give me advice on who are the best tattooists in Ireland?

And if like there is anyone in Ireland that is like the absolutely/dont get tattooed by neone else if ur looking for for example font,tribal,polynesian ink?

Cheers!

Best advice i could give would be to check out the Portfolios in the Sticky at the top of the page.
    Some amazing artists working in Ireland whether they be of Irish nationality or not.
    But remember one thing
    You get what you pay for and always be sure of what you want especially your first...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Karen Russell in Cork. Jani in Dublin, Rob from Colourworks Dublin, Wojit from Wildcat, Joe Myler from JMD Waterford all have portfolios worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭TheJinMu

Robert litcan, dark raptor tattoos in kilkenny. He is an exceptionally good artist! His tattoos always look realistic and top quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 artofvegas

Pimping.

Advertisement