Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Wait

Options
  • 21-05-2010 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Grinding my teeth in anticipation
    Cant wait for my next tattoo. Haven't had one done in 3 years and just wish i had the money for one right now.

Was in with a friend the other day who had this great piece started on her back from Rob in Colourworks
    May i add he is a feckin sound bloke and unbelievabley talented
    Sitting there it for 4 hours. I've wanted another for ages (well since i got the last one) and sitting there made me want to get one there and then.

I have to think sensibly though. Car repairs first and then deposit for Apartment. Feels like i will never have the money to get my next one done...

Anyone else have the itch right now and cant afford it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

pajodublin wrote: »
    Anyone else have the itch right now and cant afford it?
    Only constantly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Only constantly!!!

same here
    i think if i won the lotto i'd spend the money flying all over the world to the best tatto artists.
    I know i could get them to come to me with all that money
    but what fun is in that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I have the itch for a new piercing!! Haven't had anything new in about 8 months :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah I want a Japanese half sleeve, but I'm not gonna be able to afford it any time soon!

also wanna get f holes on my stomach, although I can afford that! Just have to wait for the artist to get back in the country!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Im waiting to get my leg piece finished(2 sessions left) but work is gone very quiet so i have no money :(

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Absolutely. My next piece isn't going to be cheap though (was going to talk to Rob about it too, nice to hear another good review about him!) and there's always something else that needs to be paid for first! It's very frustrating, and it's not helped by the fact I'm useless at saving money.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

I cant wait!my house mate came home today with one and i was like the green eyed monster...... :( i needs monies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

I have the itch for a new piercing!! Haven't had anything new in about 8 months :(

I haven't had a new piercing in a few years, now that I think about it :eek:.

I think I shall have to remedy that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

pippington wrote: »
    I cant wait!my house mate came home today with one and i was like the green eyed monster...... :( i needs monies

similar situation here
    GF had a few hours done (as in Original Post) and now has to go back for session 2 in a couple of weeks.
    I'm jealous as fook!!
    Just got my car repaired and paid my rent. 1000euro in total.
    That would have been one really fecking cool tattoo.
    If i can save for my car i can save for a tattoo....

Please send your donations to needsatattoobadly@givemeyourhardearnedmoney.ie :)

Advertisement