If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotation Request

Options
  • 21-05-2010 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I might have missed the boat on this but I would like to know your best price for Denon 1910 & Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 Package

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

brett1985 wrote: »
    I might have missed the boat on this but I would like to know your best price for Denon 1910 & Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 Package

Brett,

thanks for the post;

Denon AVR1910
    Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 Speaker System

Normal UK price should be around £780 - I can do a Boardie special at just £669.95

Stock on the AVR1910 is running really short now so keep us posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 brett1985

Truth be told what motivated the above query was a quotation in the mega deals thread (3/5/10 post 10). The fact that that deal is no longer available at that price (£599.95) is of course, perfectly understandable.

Prior to seeing that deal my budget (£600) pointed realistically towards Denon 1910 with Q Acoustics 1010i. That is definitely an option if fractionally less exciting speakers wise.

Bottom line is I am going to have to decide on making a move for the 1910 very soon then because it could be a long time before a similar bargain at that price point appears. Well that's my impression!

Thanks John.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

brett1985 wrote: »
    Truth be told what motivated the above query was a quotation in the mega deals thread (3/5/10 post 10). The fact that that deal is no longer available at that price (£599.95) is of course, perfectly understandable.

Prior to seeing that deal my budget (£600) pointed realistically towards Denon 1910 with Q Acoustics 1010i. That is definitely an option if fractionally less exciting speakers wise.

Bottom line is I am going to have to decide on making a move for the 1910 very soon then because it could be a long time before a similar bargain at that price point appears. Well that's my impression!

Thanks John.

Brettie,

Thanks again for the post - yep the 1910 / 1010i would actually prove more expensive than the 1910 / Vector 5.1 as a package - the best price I can do on the 1910 / 1010i is £679.90 - so for a tenner less you get the Vector pack - it's a bit of a no-brainer really..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ok, thanks again John.

Tis food for thought.

John

Is there any chance you could double check the denon 1910 + Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 deal price you are quoting. I note that RicherSounds.com puts that deal at 680 and thats before any type of discount such as VIP.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi brett1985.

Sorry for having to be the bringer of Bad news but the Denon AVR1910 has now ran out of stock with both ourselves and our main warehouse and unfortunately no more will be arriving as it will be replaced by the AVR1911 over the next few months (around July I think).
    http://www.denon.co.uk/site/frames_main.php?main=prod&ver=&MID=3&sub=1&action=detail&Pid=445

Although this will be coming in around £449.95.

Would there be another amp that would suit your needs?

There are still some small amounts of the Onkyo TX-SR607 which is priced at £299.95 (while Stocks Last)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=896&Results=true&keys=onkyo%20tx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.