Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress alterations

Options
  • 21-05-2010 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

I have a dress that I need to get taken in at the side for a wedding next weekend (its not a wedding dress!). Does anyone know anyone in Portlaoise that I could drop it into tomorrow.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Strom

Try Henry Hung Tailor, beside Jim's country kitchen his number is 0863998118 if you want to give him a call first.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ttaf

Thank you for your reply. Someone else suggested him and I have phoned him and thankfully he can do the job:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Scan Man

Strom wrote: »
    Try Henry Hung Tailor, beside Jim's country kitchen his number is 0863998118 if you want to give him a call first.
    Agreed. Henry is a miracle worker. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ttaf

Good to hear as i dropped loads into him on Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nellsbells

There is also an excellent alterations lady in abbeyliex, her number is 0851522543, in case ye need any alterations in the future, id recommend her for any alterations big or small. prices very reasonable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement