Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone been to that new shop SoHo London- Stephens Green

• 21-05-2010 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi, Has anyone been to that SoHo Market London shop in St.Stephens green? I think its new. Really pretty summer dresses all about €30- definitely worth a look;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭littlelady

I've been & bought a few lovely pieces, the stock changes a lot! Soho have a few dresses that are in stock in Cult on Suffolk Street for half the price! Well worth a look!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Got a gorgeous teal dress for €29...think everything in it is €29, refreshing change from other cheap shops that aren't near as cheap and don't focus so much on dresses. I hope they stay....that shop has been empty for well over a year and the previous owners had much the same type of shop, it even stocked Lipsy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Where abouts in the SC is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

Where abouts in the SC is it?

Ground floor, just a couple of shops down from O'Carrolls ( the diddly iddley tourist shop ).

Its a really nice shop, well worth a look, really good prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Is that the same type of shop that is in the bloomfields centre in Dun Laoighre?

• Advertisement
Advertisement