Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Lego

Options
  • 21-05-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭

My girlfriends youngfella is getting into Lego now, so I just took all my old Lego out of the attic.

Random tins of blocks and pieces, Robin Hoods fort, Black Knight's Castle and surprisingly, the 1994 Lego Catalog.

Some of the stuff back then was amazing. Now it's mostly licensed stuff which is a shame.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

My kids, oldest daughter 35 on 22/05/10, hmmm that's tomorrow, and her younger sister were big fans of Leggo. They had several shelves of leggo displays. Grankids don't seen to play with it as much. It's a shame cause I think Leggo develops/expands their their imaginations.

I think most of the leggo the grankids have was their mums, so leggo seems to last forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Old... 1994...

I have some 1960's and 70's Lego here.

Advertisement