Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in the City

• 21-05-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

I'll be working in Waterford for 3 weeks and looking for a good gym. All I need is a bench press, power rack , Olympic bar (for squatting not a smith machine) and a chin-up bar.

I'll be living near the Kingfisher Club I rang them up, the facilities sound okay but E10 a visit is a bit pricey. If I've no other option I'd go there.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

try www.wcslc.ie,thats waterford crystals one,they have prices up on the site somewhere.only other gyms bar the kingfisher and weightlifting clubs are the ones in the tower hotel,wit,woodlands and spirit on the quay,no idea of prices though for pay as ya go sorry,think its 5.50 for gym only in waterford crystal .

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Afaik the glass is €10 a visit too.
    Kingfisher is a much better gym.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

says on their website its 5.50 for gym only.

noone is disputing its a better gym,just cheaper,just like the op is looking for.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Please search before posting. We have many discussion topics on Gyms.

Thanks.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement