Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Fact Files

• 21-05-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hello there.

I am doing a massive clean out of my house and i have a collection of the star trek fact files, not nearly complete lying about the house.

these are they

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Star_Trek_Fact_Files

It say it ran to 304 issues, i have up to 102 i think, so its a long way off being complete, but what i do have is in good conditoion, and as is spans eight ring binders.

SInce i passed my interests in trek, and driven by a need to make some living room, does any one want these? I would be happy to give them to someone rather than throw them out.

So any takers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

These will probably be snapped up here but throw a post up in Adverts.ie too
    There is a Freebie section there, for giving stuff away

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've also got about 10 binders of this back in my parent house. Fantastic toilet reading :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

me too.. I have quite a lot of them and it would be a shame to throw them out. 8-10 binders... free if you can collect them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

where would i be collecting them from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I'd like to take these if anyone has any they want to offload

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jjkiernan

Hi,

I have over 200 of these star trek fact files all in binders, there in black bags ready for the skip, but if anyone wants them let me know, you can have them all
    for nothing. I'm in Dublin( drimnagh) pickup only. I have loads of Star trek official magazines, novels, encyclopedias, reference, companion books with these if you want to take them off my hands before i throw them out. I've also loads of vhs videos of DS9 also, but i doubt anyone wants these. I'm only going to have these for a few more days before they go in the skip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Waestrel

These are still available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I have been doing a clearout too and came across a hardback copy of the Star Trek Encyclopedia (Updated and Expanded Edition).

1009-1.jpg

Will post for a fiver (it's heavy enough so that's my guess as to postage).. PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DualBladez

cool, nice film

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Waestrel wrote: »
    These are still available.
    if you haven't thrown them out, i'll take them off you :) I finished collecting them around edition 31.

Advertisement