Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planing Permission Problem

Options
  • 21-05-2010 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Two years ago I was selling a 1.6 acre site pending planing permission. A local woman applied and got full permission to build a house and garage. In that time I have been in touch with the woman about the site and on every occasion she had some excuse for not paying for the site. Last week she informs me that she will only pay a quater the price for the site and that I can do nothing about it as the planing is in her name so I can't sell to anybody else and if a new planing application is applied for on the site she will object. Can this women do this or is she just blowing smoke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi, this section of Boards.ie is for problems associated with the site, such as account problems and dispute resolution.

The best place I could suggest for your query is the Construction and Planning forum.

Advertisement