Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag this weekend in Cork City

Options
  • 21-05-2010 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all. Limerick man on way to stag this weekend in Cork. Staying tonight and Saturday night in the City Centre. Any ideas for clubs and bars that are a must?
    D:)

Comments

The Pitz bar in Marlboro Street ;)
    (not)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

RoverJames wrote: »
    The Pitz bar in Marlboro Street ;)
    (not)

Gone.

Now called "Thomond".

In other Marlboro Street pub name news, The "Twins O'Brien" has become "Billy Fudds".

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fantastic2007

Thanks, I think......?????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Have a look back a few pages through the threads. Think there is one STAG PARTY thread, everything you need to know is in that.
    Have a good weekend!!

evilivor wrote: »
    Gone.

Now called "Thomond".

Really ?
    New owners do you know ? You get all sorts of everything in there for as long as I'm going to town, all sorts of everything tending to the non rugger bugger variety so naming it "Thomond" is a bit of a :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

RoverJames wrote: »
    Really ?
    New owners do you know ? You get all sorts of everything in there for as long as I'm going to town, all sorts of everything tending to the non rugger bugger variety so naming it "Thomond" is a bit of a :eek:

Don't know about owners but got a new paint job on the outside, seemed to be doing barbecue on the street outside when I was passing yesterday evening.

So OP, where did ye end up, I do find folks not following up threads a bit annoying, is it any wonder people can't be arsed replying to them initially.

Advertisement