Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a window?

• 21-05-2010 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm getting some work done on the house at the mo. Changing a window into a door got someone to do it. Question is that its a good quality window Rational. If I can get it out without breaking it is there a market for selling it? and if so where? Seems like a waste to throw it out.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

20Cent wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm getting some work done on the house at the mo. Changing a window into a door got someone to do it. Question is that its a good quality window Rational. If I can get it out without breaking it is there a market for selling it? and if so where? Seems like a waste to throw it out.

Thanks

My mate bought all the windows for his newbuild on DoneDeal.ie. Saved him a fortune. I'm sure someone doing some work round the house would love to save $$.

Typically he got them at 20% of new prices - and they were new or virtually new windows (there was a lot of building projects going bust at the time)

Advertisement