Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run nomination

Options
  • 21-05-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I got this in an email and think it's worth sharing here:

Dear All,
    A favour please, if you can manage it, to help raise the profile of Irish Language TV from Galway...

Ros na Rún, the wonderful Galway TV soap opera has been nominated in four categories for the TV Now Magazine Awards, which will be held in the Mansion House, Dublin, next Saturday night. The decision is by public vote, so if you can, please log on to www.tvnowmagazine.ie (Walkers TV Now Awards) and cast your vote.

It would be great if an Irish Language soap could prove more popular than the English language ones; and believe it or not, these polls have a strong bearing on the future of the series and of the actors involved. So please help raise its profile and keep us going.

Galway's own Ann Marie Horan is nominated in the 4th Category 'Walkers Favourite Soap Family', and Ros na Rún is nominated in all of the first four: Favourite Soap,
    Favourite Male Soap Star,
    Favourite Female Soap Star
    Favourite Family. Votes should be cast by this Friday.
    Please pass this on to anyone who might also be willing to vote for the ONLY Irish language Soap there is - thanks a million.
    An Ghaeilge Abú!

Tá fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge nó i mBéarla.

Correspondence is welcome in Irish or in English.

Advertisement